The ka-POW-er! Difference is Boost!
Unspecialized IT consultancies which cater to Small Businesses face two major drawbacks. First, because their target market is any of the hundreds of thousands of Small Businesses in their region, it is difficult, if not impossible, to grow and maintain long-term relationships. Second, their lack of differentiation leads to the perception that their services are a commodity.
As a result, most consultancies focus on the low-hanging fruit; troubleshooting what is broken or looking for “pain points”. This way they can leverage their specialized knowledge for high hourly fees. This too, has its drawbacks. Their fees are based on time, a finite resource. The only way to increase profits is to spend less time with customers, squeeze more money from them, and rush from job to job. There is a disincentive to collaborate, experiment, and seek better ideas. Trust diminishes. Relationships suffer, and sometimes become antagonistic. There is a sad tendency for IT support providers to become superficial and indifferent.
Ultimately, it is the Small Businesses which suffer most. They are not adequately taught technology “best practices”. They are not shown how technology can be leveraged for maximum effectiveness. They see technology as an expense. Their success is adversely impacted.
The ka-POW-er! approach, in stark contrast, is based on relationships and the technology insight we bring to your creative business.
- We have been part of the local Creative Economy for more than twenty years, and have dedicated our life’s work to making creative businesses like yours more successful
- We possess a deep knowledge of both the creative process and the business ecosystem
- Every service we offer is designed to support and enhance creativity; most have a flat fee
- Our collaborative approach means we will share our insight, not dangle it over your head
- Most importantly, we are focused on Creative Actualization. We enable your teams to get more of the right tasks done; the daily activities which support your business’ purpose
The biggest result most IT consultancies offer is set up, troubleshooting, or maintenance. Our services Boost! your creative business so it is more effective, collaborative, and profitable.
The choice is yours. Will you merely spend money? Or will you invest it in your business?
Contact us today for a friendly, no obligation visit.